Coaching & Mentoring Consulting
The business world is changing daily and keeping up with modern management trends to improve your company is a full time job. A study of most Fortune 500 CEO’s would find that they’ve had a business coach over the years and many continue to use one today. Even the best hitters in baseball have hitting coaches. Why? Everyone can use an outside view of the mechanics of the company, an honest view of what’s working and what’s not. The coach is there to know all the emerging trends and provide insight and ideas to improve.
Get Someone Else in Your Corner
Smart business owners are aware of their weaknesses and recognize that they don’t have the time to do all the reading they need to do about their industry and the emerging management techniques and skills needed to run a modern business. They rely on getting expert help from a business coach. When you work with a Galt Strategies business coach, you can expect the following results:
• Overcome the areas in your personal set of business skills that hold you back
• Learn new methods and strategies to achieve your goals
• Increase accountability of your workers to the company’s goals
• Increase profits through better management
• Renew the enjoyment of owning your business
How Business Coaching and Goal Setting Improve Organizational Performance
Business Coaching is a one-on-one, mutually designed relationship between a professional coach and a client executive. We focus on making you a better steward of your business by working with you on the areas you need help in, providing suggestions for improvement and being a sounding board for your ideas. The process results in improved personal performance for you, and improved bottom line performance for your organization.
A typical engagement consists of weekly coaching sessions over a period of two to six months. Sessions are typically 60 minutes in duration, and are focused on set goals established at the beginning of the engagement. The coach facilitates achievement of your goals by working with you to implement changes in your behavior and your methods. You have access to the coach between sessions for any matters required to maintain steady progress.
We use an interactive coaching and goal setting model where we:
• Identify issues needing to be addressed through discussion and assessment
• Generate goals and initiatives which lead to a plan for improving organizational performance
• Deciding on deliverables for both coach and manager
• Deciding on the strategy to achieve this
• Executing the strategy
Benefits of Business Coaching
The goal of our coaching engagement is to:
• Improve managerial effectiveness
• Improve critical thinking
• Improve the business overall and specifically profits
• Make the job once again more enjoyable